Athletic Therapist or Physiotherapist
The Centre for Natural Pain Solutions is a very busy multi-disciplinary clinic in Winnipeg. Our doctors and therapists work together to help individuals living with pain in natural and non-surgical ways. Our office features chiropractors, naturopaths, massage therapists and a physiotherapist. We are seeking an Athletic Therapist or Physiotherapist to join our energetic team and to help build our practice.
If you are interested in working with our team in a friendly, low-stress environment, please email your cover letter and resume to us.
- Certified in MB by the Manitoba Physiotherapy Association or the Manitoba Athletic Therapists Association
- Highly motivated and excellent interpersonal skills are required
- Experience is preferred * Hours start part-time, with the goal of working full-time
- Compensation negotiable, % plus base
- laundry service
- full-time reception support services including select 3rd party direct billing
- free on-site parking
- flexible scheduling (daytime/evenings/weekends)
- business cards
- electronic scheduling and charting
The Centre For Natural Pain Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all that are qualified to apply.